If you live in San Ramon and you’re looking for a carpet cleaning company you can really rely on to produce guaranteed results, to whom do you turn? One trusted company that’s been serving satisfied customers for over 60 years is COIT carpet cleaning San Ramon.
Our expert team of cleaning technicians is focused on making your carpet as clean and as healthy as possible, as your carpet’s condition also affects the air you breathe on a daily basis. Did you know that if contaminants live inside your carpet fibers, they seep into surrounding air? Even if your carpet appears stain free on the surface, there are countless kinds of microscopic bacteria that love to take up residence inside carpet fibers. With COIT’s deep cleaning treatment, we’ll go way beyond vacuuming and scrubbing; we’ll apply a custom carpet cleaning shampoo using heavy-duty professional equipment that extracts bacteria and improves the overall health of your home.
Our dedicated house cleaning services San Ramon team is ready to refresh, revive and restore your carpets – all you have to do is make the call.
COIT Carpet Cleaning San Ramon is Committed to Delivering Exceptional Results
- We deliver exceptional results by using the industry’s strongest truck-mounted cleaning technology that goes way beyond the capabilities of household carpet cleaning solutions and equipment.
- Because you get a free written estimate of the total cost before we begin deep cleaning your carpets, you won’t be surprised by any hidden charges – COIT San Ramon is always up front about the total cost so you can keep an eye on your budget.
- Through regular cleaning, ideally every 6 to 12 months, you’ll have healthier, cleaner carpet that endures wear and tear over the years for a much longer period of time.
- If you have pets who aren’t the tidiest, don’t worry, we can clean up after them; our San Ramon technicians have been specifically trained to remove the toughest pet stains, along with any accompanying odors.
- Thanks to COITGard fabric protector, which we’ll apply to the surface, your carpets will have an additional layer of protection in between deep cleanings.
- Should you need any sort of carpet repair as well, please let us know so we can include this in our services.
COIT San Ramon Carpet Cleaners is Certified by the Industry-Leading IICRC
With all of the services COIT San Ramon carpet cleaning offers, you can expect us to execute best practices we’ve learned by working with the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
The IICRC is an international non-profit that the world’s leading cleaning companies look to as an organization that outlines the safest and most effective carpet cleaning procedures. By offering hands-on training courses that all of our San Ramon technicians take, you can feel confident that the technicians working in your home have certified expertise cleaning carpets. This certified expertise is measured and verified when each working technician takes and passes IICRC certification exams.
That’s another differentiator COIT offers – certified technicians who have been trained by the world’s leading professional cleaning authority.
Tired of Staring at Pet Damage on Your Carpets? COIT Can Help
The training our San Ramon technicians receive from the IICRC helps our team effectively treat and remove all kinds of stains – including those infamous pet stains. You love your pets, but you probably aren’t a huge fan of the spots they leave behind on your carpet, right?
With each carpet cleaning service we offer, we can completely eliminate these visible stains, removing any residue that may have seeped deep within your carpet fibers. Furthermore, we also offer pet urine odor removal techniques are tried and tested; simply stated – they work! You’ll no longer have to worry about smelling the remnants of pet stains, as our technicians use powerful equipment to completely remove any lingering odors.
COIT’s Carpet Cleaning Services Are Known for Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
When we’re getting rid of odors, deep cleaning below the surface or repairing your carpet, the results of each of these services is guaranteed. If you don’t like what you see, you won’t have to pay a cent.
- Not happy with the way your carpets look when we’re finished? Please speak up so we can reclean them for a second time at no extra charge.
- Not satisfied with the results of the free recleaning? We’ll offer you a full refund of the service cost.
- Wondering what happens if an item is accidentally damaged while we clean your carpets? COIT will take care of all cost and labor associated with necessary repair.
- What if the item is beyond repair? We’ll rectify the issue by giving you a cash credit that’s equal to the value of the item, which you can use to buy a replacement.
Give COIT San Ramon a call today to set up an appointment for a free inspection and estimate.