Are your carpets full of spots that are impossible to get out on your own? Do you wish your carpets looked plush, clean and healthy? If so, there’s a professional solution you can call on: COIT carpet cleaning San Antonio.
Our team of expertly trained carpet cleaning technicians in San Antonio goes way beyond scrubbing and stain removal; using professional truck-mounted cleaning equipment, we’ll dig deep below the fibers of your carpet to extract microscopic bacteria. If left untreated, this bacteria is absorbed into the air you breathe on a daily basis.
Following a deep cleaning, your carpet will not only look healthier and cleaner, you’ll breathe in fewer potentially harmful allergens.
Reasons to Trust Coit Carpet Cleaning San Antonio
- Thanks to professional-grade carpet cleaning technology, our trained technicians can dig deep into your carpets to remove stains and contaminants – going way beyond typical household cleaners.
- If you’re on a budget, not to worry – our technicians will provide a free written estimate prior to beginning work so you’ll know exactly what the deep cleaning treatment will cost.
- By investing in Coit house cleaning services San Antonio every 6 to 12 months, you can make sure your carpet lasts longer by keeping it in better condition.
- When it comes to handling difficult pet stains and odors, Coit San Antonio technicians use specialized equipment to remove them and improve the condition of your carpet.
- To prevent against stains between professional cleanings, we’ll finish our treatment by applying COITGard fabric protector on the surface of your carpet.
- If parts of your carpet are damaged and in need of some extra attention, we can also include repair as a part of our deep cleaning treatment.
Coit San Antonio Carpet Cleaning Respects and Uses IICRC Best Practices
During our deep cleaning treatments, we use professional equipment that’s designed to extract even the most microscopic bacteria from within your carpet fibers. Whenever we’re using this equipment, we’re dedicated to following the best practices outlined by the IICRC.
The IICRC, also known as the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, sets forth standards for professional cleaning companies to follow when treating customers’ carpets. When companies follow these best practices, you the customer are left with the best results possible: clean, plush, fresh and healthy carpet.
Coit Carpet Cleaners San Antonio Promises the Best Results – or You Don’t Pay!
If you aren’t left with clean, plush, fresh and healthy carpet, we’ll make sure that you don’t pay a cent for our services. This is part of our commitment to providing each and every customer with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If your carpets aren’t in tip top shape when we’re finished, let us know and we’ll reclean them for you right away.
- Should the recleaning not make much of a difference in how you feel about the finished product, please let us know so we can refund the full cost of the deep cleaning service.
- If any items in your home accidentally get damaged while we’re cleaning your carpets, we won’t hesitate to handle all associated repair costs.
- And finally, if repair isn’t a solution you’d like to explore, we won’t hesitate to rectify the situation by offering you a full cash refund that will pay for a replacement item.
So there you have it – a few reasons to give the team at Coit San Antonio carpet cleaning a call today.