Everyone wants to maintain a clean and tidy home, but it can be hard to keep up with all the chores. If you have children or pets, things get even dirtier, faster. Carpets are especially susceptible to dirt built-up and stains. If your carpet looks dirty, your home looks dirty. Carpets aren’t just for walking on; they are where we lay down to watch a movie, play with the kids, and snuggle with pets.
Do you love house cleaning Murfreesboro? Probably not, but everyone loves to have a clean house. The technicians at COIT carpet cleaning Murfreesboro are the experts at getting carpets clean and pristine, without you having to lift a finger, much less the clunky carpet cleaning rental machines. COIT Murfreesboro Carpet Cleaning steps: inspect the carpet, move furniture, vacuum, spot treat, perform a thorough cleaning, apply COITGard - our signature stain preventing treatment, and perform a post-treatment inspection with you to make sure you are satisfied with your carpet.
Benefits of getting your carpet professionally cleaned by COIT
- COIT Murfreesboro experts use a powerful truck mounted system to remove stains, spots, and contaminants.
- Regular cleaning extend the life of carpets -Accumulated dirt and debris gets ground into the carpet and degrades the fibers.
- Regular cleanings extend the life of your carpet
- COIT provides a free written in-home estimate- No hidden charges!
- Protect against future stains with COITGard fabric protector
One square foot of carpet can hold a pound of dirt, which affects the air quality and cleanliness of your home. In addition to dirt, carpets also hold allergens like pollen, dust mites, and dander. When allergens buildup in carpet, they are stirred up with each step. Professional cleaning will remove allergens. Does your carpet have stains? COIT technicians are the experts at stain removal. To prolong your carpet’s life, carpets should be professionally cleaned every 6-12 months, depending on traffic.
COIT Always Follows the IICRC Best Practices
COIT Carpet Cleaners Murfreesboro follows the IICRC methods for carpet cleaning. IICRC stands for Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. The IICRC is an international, independent, third party, non-profit certifying body. It works to develop consensus-based standards and best practices on cleaning and restoration. We have the highest standards and are committed to providing the carpet cleaning Murfreesboro residents can depend on.
Why Choose COIT?
COIT has been in business for over 64 years. We are the experts on carpet cleaning and are committed to providing clean, plush, and stain-free carpeting. We want you to be happy with our services, that’s why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If you are not 100% satisfied with our carpet cleaning, we will:
- RE-CLEAN the carpet. If you are not happy after the second carpet cleaning COIT will…
- REFUND the money you paid for the carpet cleaning. If our technicians caused any damage while cleaning your carpet, COIT will...
- REPAIR the damage with no expense to you. If the damage cannot be repaired, COIT will...
- RECTIFY the problem. Upon payment for the cleaning services, COIT will credit you with the item's present actual cash value toward a future COIT service
Just give us a call at (615) 890-1415!
* As determined by customary industry standards.