It’s easy to come up with reasons why you don’t need your carpet professionally cleaned, right? You may think it’s not worth it, it takes too long or it doesn’t really get rid of the really tough dirt and stains that you’ve already scrubbed yourself for hours. Well, COIT carpet cleaning Bellevue can give you many reasons to make this professional investment; all you have to do is give us one chance to produce results with a deep cleaning treatment and you’ll never look back!
Our deep cleaning treatments take scrubbing to an entirely new level, as we use a commercial-grade, truck mounted cleaning system to attack tough stains. The strength of this cleaning technology, combined with the powerful cleaning solution we use, will extract visible stain residue as well as microscopic contaminants that take up residence in your carpet fibers.
What’s left when we’re finished cleaning? Plush, clean, fresh and healthy carpet!
COIT Carpet Cleaning Bellevue Provides the Following Services to Customers
- When you work with our Bellevue carpet cleaning team, you can expect our carpet cleaning services to use a truck-mounted cleaning system to get rid of stains and other contaminants.
- We’ll always offer you a free written estimate before we start working on your carpets, so you’ll never have to worry about hidden fees.
- If you hire COIT to clean your carpets every 6 to 12 months, you can help your carpets stay in better condition for longer.
- When you need help removing pet stains, call on COIT Bellevue; we can also get rid of unpleasant pet odors as well.
- To act as a buffer against stains in between cleanings, we’ll apply COITGard fabric protector on top of your carpet after we clean.
- If you need any carpet repairs, we can offer this specialized service as well.
COIT House Cleaning Services Bellevue Offers Pet Urine Odor Removal
Another one of our specialized carpet cleaning services includes handling and removing visible and non-visible pet damage. When your dog or cat leaves behind a urine or fecal stain, it not only looks and smells unpleasant; it’s also very bad for your carpet and for your health. COIT’s powerful cleaning equipment can extract all traces of the pet stain, digging deep below the surface to get rid of any associated microscopic bacteria that remains.
Our Bellevue Carpet Cleaners Team is IICRC Certified to Deliver the Best Results
From pet stains to carpet repairs to standard deep cleaning, our Bellevue team executes our services safely and effectively. We learn how to do this through training courses and certification exams designed and administered by the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. This well-respected non-profit guides professional cleaning companies and protects consumers like you.
COIT Honors Our Commitment to Upholding a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Consumers like you are also protected by COIT’s 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t like the way your carpet looks and feels when we’re finished, we’ll reclean it right away. If the second round of cleaning doesn’t alleviate your concerns, we’ll offer you a full refund.
Should a Bellevue technician cause damage to an item in your home by accident, we’ll repair the item for you. And if repair is too difficult or impossible, we’ll rectify the problem by giving you a cash credit that’s equal to the value of the item.
Enjoy walking and relaxing on fresh, clean and healthy carpets – you deserve it! Call COIT Bellevue today to schedule a free inspection.