How many times have you walked barefoot on your carpet and wished it looked cleaner and felt softer? If you’ve wished for this feeling at least once, then it may be a good time to call on one of many Baltimore carpet cleaners – more specifically, COIT carpet cleaning Baltimore.
For over 65 years, COIT has been serving customers around the world and extends this commitment to customer satisfaction to our Baltimore team of carpet cleaning experts. So what can you expect when you hire COIT? We use 100% non-toxic cleaning and treatment products that are ideal for homes with people who have chemical sensitivities, allergies, asthma, young children, elderly and pets.
Experience Clean, Healthy, Plush Carpet with COIT Carpet Cleaning Baltimore
- Using heavy duty commercial equipment that goes way beyond household cleaning, our experienced team of technicians will remove any visible stains from the surface of your carpet, while extracting hidden germs and contaminants.
- We’ll always present you with a free written estimate prior to beginning any work on your carpets, so you’ll never have to worry about hidden charges.
- By investing in regular cleanings every 6 to 12 months, you’ll actually be helping your carpet last longer and stay in better condition.
- When you’re dealing with pet damage – more specifically, pet urine odor removal, our team knows exactly how to get rid of these types of common household carpet issues.
- Thanks to a protective layer known as COITGard, your carpet will be treated to help fight off future stains.
- If any areas of your carpet need repair, our expert technicians will happily add repair to our service.
- 100% non-toxic and eco-friendly carpet cleaning process.
We Are Experts at Removing Pet Damage from Your Carpets
In addition to the above mentioned carpet cleaning services we offer, COIT Baltimore has special expertise getting rid of those all-too-common stains left behind by your beloved household pets. When pets leave urine on your home’s carpets, not only can an ugly stain appear - any traces of urine also damage the actual carpet fibers, creating visible discoloration. Pet urine that isn’t properly removed also has negative effects on the quality of air you breathe on a daily basis. Not to mention the effects it has on walking barefoot!
Our Baltimore technicians will be sure to inspect your home’s carpet in great detail using custom lighting equipment that helps them identify exactly where urine stains may be lingering; we then remove these urine stains using environmentally friendly cleaning products.
Have a Problem with Pet-Related Carpet Odor? We’ll Get Rid of It
In addition to removing visible or invisible urine stains, COIT’s cleaning products are also specifically designed to remove unpleasant odors lurking in your carpet. It’s important to understand that if your pet urinates on the carpet, it leaves bacteria behind that begin to grow within the carpet fibers, despite your best efforts to remove the stain.
When this bacteria eventually dies, it leaves behind an odor that is certainly no fun – and is definitely not healthy. COIT’s Baltimore technicians perform pet urine odor removal using a specialized solution and truck-mounted equipment that goes above and beyond household scrubbing. Furthermore, we’ll apply odor block seal that acts as a positive gas vapor barrier. Urine odor doesn’t stand a chance!
COIT’s Baltimore Carpet Cleaning Team is IICRC and CRI-SOA Certified
From carpet repair to deep cleaning, COIT’s team of technicians will not only take great care to restore and revitalize your carpet; we’ll do using best practices that have been established by the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. This well-known organization leads the professional cleaning industry. Its presence in more than 25 countries was established in 1972 and it has grown to influence thousands of carpet cleaning companies worldwide.
The COIT Baltimore technicians who clean your carpet have been formally trained and certified by the IICRC, as we believe in investing in professional education programs that develop hands-on expertise. By earning formal certifications, our technicians give customers like you confidence that you’re getting the most out of your investment.
In addition to being IICRC certified, our Baltimore technicians are also proud to be a part of the first cleaning company in Maryland to get certified by The Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI-SOA). CRI’s purpose “is to educate consumers, commercial stakeholders and the industry about carpet and rugs.” Holding this second well-respected certification brings even more certified expertise to each and every deep cleaning service we offer you.
Our House Cleaning Services Baltimore Team Guarantees 100% Satisfaction
Beyond getting professionally certified, what else does COIT Baltimore do to ensure you’re thrilled with the results of our professional carpet cleaning services?
Simply stated, we guarantee satisfaction – or your money back.
- Reclean – if you’re not loving how your carpet looks when we’re finished with the first round of cleaning, let us know so we can clean it a second time, right away, at no extra charge.
- Refund – if this additional round of cleaning isn’t producing better results, we’ll stick to our 100% satisfaction guarantee commitment by refunding the entire cost of the service.
- Repair – should one of our technicians accidentally break something while cleaning your carpets, we’ll of course take responsibility for handling all repairs.
- Rectify – if repair isn’t a route you’d like us to take, we can issue you a cash credit that’s equivalent to the value of the item that’s damaged.
Ready to walk on clean, plush, healthy carpet beneath your toes?
Give COIT Baltimore a call today at 410-978-6050 to schedule an appointment for a free inspection and written estimate.