Carpets are vulnerable to dirt and stains.
The technicians at COIT carpet cleaning Atlanta are the experts at getting carpets clean. You won’t have to lift a finger, leave the heavy cleaning to COIT.
COIT Atlanta Carpet Cleaning steps: inspect the carpet, carefully move furniture, vacuum, treat spots, thoroughly clean the carpet, apply COITGard - our signature stain preventing treatment, and perform a post-treatment inspection with you to make sure you are satisfied with your carpet cleaning.
Benefits of getting your carpet professionally cleaned by COIT Atlanta:
- COIT Atlanta technicians use a powerful truck mounted system to remove stains, spots, and contaminants.
- Expert carpet cleanings extend the life of carpets –Ground in dirt and debris degrades the fibers.
- No hidden fees! COIT Atlanta provides a free written in-home estimate
- Professional treatments prevent future stains. COITGard fabric protector protects against future stains with
Expert Carpet Repair Services Available at COIT Atlanta
Dirty carpets hold hidden allergens like pollen, dust mites, and dander. COIT Atlanta professional carpet cleaning will remove these allergens. Cleaning carpets every 6-12 months will extend your carpet’s life and prevent stain buildup.
COIT Atlanta is IICRC Accredited
COIT Atlanta is IICRC certified and follows the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) methods for carpet cleaning. We have the highest customer service standards and are committed to providing the carpet cleaning Atlanta residents can depend on.
Why Choose COIT Atlanta?
At COIT Cleaning and Restoration, we have been in business for over 64 years; we are the experts in carpet cleaning. We are always committed to providing cleaning services that leave your carpet clean, plush, and stain-free. COIT Atlanta offers a complete satisfaction guarantee.
If you are not 100% satisfied with our carpet cleaning, we will:
- RE-CLEAN your home’s carpet. If you are not pleased after the second carpet cleaning COIT will…
- REFUND the money you paid for the carpet cleaning. If our employees caused any damage while cleaning your home’s carpet, COIT will...
- REPAIR any damaged items with no cost to you. If your damaged possessions cannot be repaired, COIT will...
- RECTIFY the problem by crediting you with the item's present actual cash value* toward a future COIT service upon payment for the initial cleaning services.