We’re used to passing to and fro on our home’s area rugs, coming and going day in and day out.
With regular vacuuming, we maintain the area rug’s visible condition; however, do we really know how much dirt, dust and allergens have accumulated below the surface over time?
After one professional cleaning with COIT area rug cleaning New Jersey, your area rugs will look, feel and smell cleaner than they did before.
Benefits of Working with COIT Area Rug Cleaning New Jersey
- We’ll start by inspecting your area rugs; we’ll then provide a free written estimate before we start cleaning, with free pickup and delivery included.
- Based upon the fibers, dyes and particular weave of your home’s area rugs, we’ll design a custom cleaning plan to produce the best results.
- To protect the money you spend on your area rugs, it’s wise to invest in a professional rug cleaning service every 6 to 12 months.
- When it comes to handling the messes pets can leave behind, our technicians are specially trained to get rid of odors and pet stains using a powerful cleaning solution.
- To create a layer of protection on top of your area rugs, we’ll apply COITGard fabric protector immediately following our cleaning.
- And if you need any sort of re-fringing or re-padding services, most of our area rug cleaners locations can help with this as well.
We are IICRC Certified in Cleaning Area Rugs
COIT New Jersey technicians learn how to provide these re-fringing, re-padding and cleaning services by getting the proper hands-on training. The organization COIT uses to provide this training is the Institute of Inspection Cleaning Restoration Certification (IICRC).
The IICRC designs and maintains a set of courses and exams that are meant to distinguish the most skilled and most dedicated technicians in the professional cleaning industry.
In New Jersey, the COIT team has taken the time to learn and abide by the IICRC’s best practices for area rug cleaning to provide you with the best service on the market.
Call on COIT Area Rug Cleaners to Experience the 4 Rs Guarantee
When you work with COIT New Jersey, you can count on us upholding our 100% satisfaction guarantee with every service. So what does this guarantee look like when it’s put into action?
- Reclean – yep, we’ll go ahead and perform a second round of cleaning, right away, if the first round doesn’t make you smile.
- Refund – if the second round of cleaning just isn’t going to cut it, be sure to let us know so we can issue you a full refund.
- Repair – as accidents sometimes happen, if one of our technicians should accidentally break an item while cleaning your area rugs, we’ll take care of repairing it for you.
- Rectify – if repairing the item isn’t the most feasible option, we’d be happy to present you with a cash credit that’s equivalent to the value of the item; you can then use this to purchase a replacement.